Tuesday 3 November 2015

We'll Have Hallowe'en on Christmas

I hope you all had a spooktacular Hallowe'en! I didn't go out, but that didn't stop me from painting my face and scaring one of my housemates (who walked in on me trying to take a decent selfie)


I love Hallowe'en- give me skulls all year round! Here's a ceramic skull pot I bought from Atomica Gallery when I went to the Things & Ink kewpie exhibition in September.


On Saturday, I had a massive, yummy lunch date with my friend Ellie at The Diner just off of Carnaby Street, and afterwards we did a spot of shopping.  She came over to my flat in the evening for a bit more face painting, ghoulish gingerbread and 90's rock music.




And now it's November and Christmas is looming!  It'll be time to cover the house in sparkly lights and baubles very soon!

Wonderlander x

No comments: