Wednesday 7 November 2012

I'm Not So Sure How Helpful These Fairytales Can Be...Here's Another One You See

Gronk and the Body Doubles are on fire at the moment! We supported Mano de Dios at Paradise by way of Kensal Green in Kilburn on Friday 28th, which was so much fun! Great crowd, awesome venue, entertaining night (until I missed the last train home, but that's another story- thank goodness for kind people with spare beds!) I had to make my way back to Guildford bright and early on Saturday morning and go to straight to work.

On Sunday, it was back up to London for a day out with my Mum. We went to the V&A to see the Ballgowns exhibition and the Hollywood Costumes exhibition. I particularly liked seeing Indiana Jone's costume, one of Satine from Moulin Rouge's stage outfits and the ruby slippers from The Wizard of Oz.

We had a little wander through Harrods' food halls and picked up a MASSIVE passionfruit meringue to take home (we turned it into a glorious Eton mess with raspberries and cream) and finished off the day at the Tim Walker: Storyteller exhibition at Somerset House. Tim Walker is my absolute favourite photographer, and it was a magical little show, with beautiful props and dreamy protraits.

Had a little sleepover later in the week with my friend Lily. We made pizza from scratch, watched Friends with Benefits and made some vanilla cupcakes.

I finally busted out my Docs this week too! I bought them in the summer, in Brighton, and I felt it was about time I wore them. Most comfortable shoes I have EVER worn! It felt like they were giving my feet a hug.

What have you guys been up to? Getting geared up for Christmas?

Wonderlander x

No comments: